Nordic Spa ~ Nordic Baths (705) 268-1355
The benefits of the Nordic Baths to help rid the body of toxins have long been recognized by our forefathers. Alternating hot & cold baths stimulates the circulation and by cooling the body quickly, the production of adrenaline. The adrenaline then rapidly transforms into endorphins, the body’s natural anti-depressant. Other benefits are the boosting of your immune system, the improving sleep quality, the total muscle relaxation & body oxygenation. It’s a complete natural detox that helps your body find its natural balance.
To fully enjoy the experience:
- Warm your body in the dry sauna or steam bath for approximately 15 minutes.
- Immerse yourself in the tempered salt pool, Nordic waterfall or simply the cold shower located in the hallway.
- Relax in one of our relaxation areas, inside or outside.
- For ultimate well-being, we recommend you repeat this ritual three or four times, drinking plenty of water in between and finally immersing yourself in the whirlpool for a full muscle relaxation.
- No reservation required
- 2 towels, 1 bottled water, 1 locker provided
- Swimsuit & sandals mandatory
- On-site rental of sandals and bathrobes
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- No food or alcohol permitted
- Open Tuesday – Sunday, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. (please arrive two hours to closing).
Please note: the Nordic Baths are not recommended for pregnant women, people suffering from heart problems, high blood pressure, respiratory difficulties, diabetes or angina. It is not recommended to wear glasses in the sauna.
|Package of 5 sessions||$180.00|
|Package of 10 sessions||$340.00|
|Package of 20 sessions||$650.00|